Public International Law
First Period: 8-26 July 2013
* National Boundaries, Limits and Delimitations: How Significant are these Today?
Member of the International Law Commission
The Course of International Law. Practice and Process of the Law of Nations
Whewell Professor at the University of Cambridge
The International Law of Global Governance
Professor at Tel Aviv University
* What Normativity for the Law of International Monetary and Financial Relations?
Professor at Sorbonne Law School, Paris I University
* Article 103 of the United Nations Charter
Professor at the University of Geneva
The Role of Domestic Judges in the Development of International Law
Professor at the University of Lodz
* The Law of Nationality and the Law of Regional Organisations for Integration: Towards New Types of Status for Residents?
Professor at the University of Milan
* The Protection of Individuals in the Event of Catastrophes
Ki Gab PARK
Professor at Korea University School of Law
* Lectures delivered in French, simultaneously interpreted into English.