The Programme is targeted at practitioners who seek to enlarge their vision or discover a new field of practice and scholars seeking to gain expertise in the application of concepts and norms. Applicants are therefore required to have a more than basic knowledge of the field.
- Applicants should note that applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis;
- To allow high level debate and intensive seminars, a maximum of 40 selected applicants will be admitted;
- All candidates must master the working language of the course, i.e. English.
Tuition fees (for selected participants only):
- € 1500,-. for the entire one-week session
- The fee includes course materials, coffee, tea and lunches on course days, a course dinner and a drinks reception.
Please note that accommodation is not included in the course fee.
NB. There are no scholarships available to participate in this course.
Payment must be made out to Académie de droit international de La Haye upon receipt (by e-mail) of a letter of pre-admission and an invoice:
IBAN: NL20 ABNA 0606 0308 83
Your registration will be confirmed via a letter of admission upon receipt of the payment by our bank. Registration fees are not refundable except in cases of serious medical emergency or other exceptional circumstances, to be assessed by and proven to the Academy.