Period : 19 August-6 September 2013
Closing date for applications: all documents must have been received before the Secretariat by April 1st, 0:00 hrs. The Hague time (GMT+1) at the latest, and incomplete files will not be considered.
Students who wish to apply for a the Centre must imperatively upload the following documents :
- a curriculum vitae with, if applicable, a list of the publications
- a copy of the law diplomas, translated into one of the two languages of the Academy (English or French)
- Indication of the number of hours of international law courses attended, together with the results and marks obtained
- a short letter giving reasons for the application (1-2 pages)
- a recommendation letter from a professor of International law
The documents attached should be in PDF format. (see : How to convert my document in PDF).
How to send the references
Candidates must give the name of their referee in their application form. Letters received by the Academy will be matched with the name on the form; letters with a different name will not be considered. References can be written in English or French. In their letter, the international law professor who acts as a referee must indicate his or her full title, name, university/company and email address. References should be signed and sent as PDF files (see : How to convert my document in PDF). Referees should send their recommendation letter as an attachment by email directly and personally to : email@example.com . Please do not ask your referee to send a hard copy.
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the FAQ Section