Application Guidelines – Day of Crisis
IMPORTANT PRELIMINARY INFORMATION
- One team member fills out the registration form to officially register the team. He or she must attach the documents specified under point 2 below, as well as the documents specified under point 3 for himself or herself;
- The other members register subsequently by joining the team created by the first member. They only need to prepare the documents specified under point 3;
- The team e-mail address provided at the time of registration will be used for all correspondence with the Academy. Team members should ensure that this address is active and check it regularly;
- Incomplete registration forms will not be treated;
- Apply ONLINE only. Do not send hard copies of the application or any other documents by e-mail or regular mail; these will not be considered;
- The documents to upload when registering should be in PDF format, except for the identity photograph (.jpeg only);
- If you experience problems completing the registration, please try changing your web browser.
1. Please consult the eligibility criteria in the Rules of the competition: https://www.hagueacademy.nl/wp-content/uploads/Day-of-Crisis-Competition-Rules.pdf;
2. Documents and information required to register a team:
- E-mail address of the team;
- Name of the team;
- Team size;
- A certificate of your university attesting that the team represents the university, dated and signed by an academic representative of the institution;
- Letter of motivation of the team;
- Letter of recommendation for the team.
3. Documents required for the registration of each individual team member:
- A copy of your valid passport or ID;
- An identity photograph;
- A curriculum vitae ;
- A copy of proof of enrolment at your university for the current academic year.